Dent Champion specializes in:
- Repairing Door Dings, Minor Dents & Hail Damage without the use of paint or filler
- Headlight Restoration
- Windshield Chip Repair
We have professionally been doing mobile paintless dent repair since 1994 in the Houston and surrounding areas. (Tomball, Cypress, Katy, Spring, Woodlands, Conroe, Humble, Sugarland, Pasadena, League City, Webster, Baytown)
Paintless Dent Repair/Removal or P.D.R., is the most convenient, fast and affordable process in removing dents from your automobile without the use of paints or fillers. This technique is achieved by getting underneath or behind the dent and massaging the metal to its original form using special rods and hand tools. Once the dent is out, it is like there was no dent. Since no paint or fillers are involved, the vehicle maintains the original factory finish eliminating the worry of paint matching and depreciation of your automobile.
Do not be deceived that all companies can do the same repair and put out quality work. The most important thing to remember is experience, not the cheapest. Attempting to save $20, $30, or even $50 may not be the best deal. You may get a poor repair due to lack of experience, so cheaper is not always better. At DENT CHAMPION, what you say and think after you expierence our service matters. That is why DENT CHAMPION has the BEST reputation for service, value and quality.
- What types of dents can be repaired? DENT CHAMPION can repair door dings and dents caused by shopping carts, golf balls, hail damage, dents on bodylines, vertical or horizontal creases and through years of experience, DENT CHAMPION has mastered the art and goes beyond the limits of P.D.R. by doing repairs no other company will attempt. On large abnormal dents it is not possible to get a 100% repair, but upon inspection, you will be told in detail how the dent will come out with a 80% to 95% improvement.
- How much does P.D.R. cost? The depth, size and location are the main variables that determine the cost of repair. P.D.R. is less expensive than conventional repairs (bodyshop) saving you as much as 75%. DENT CHAMPION offers a discount for mulitiple panels.
- How long does a repair take? Most door ding repairs can be done as quick as 20 - 30 minutes. Large abnormal dents of course will take a little longer.
- How do you get access to the dent? Depending on the location of the dent. If the dent(s) is on the door, access is gained through the window ledge opening on the door when the window is rolled down or through factory holes. If dent(s) are on the roof, the headliner is dropped and then put back up when repair is done. If the dent(s) are on the fenders or rear quarter panels, headlights and taillights and sometimes the wheel are removed to gain access.
- Where can I bring my vehicle to get P.D.R.? DENT CHAMPION is a fully mobile service and will come to your home or work. DENT CHAMPION is so confident in the repair, you are welcome to watch while repairs are being done.
Become a Dent Champion Member automatically with the 1st dent repair and receive member benefits:
As a valued member, you will always get customer service with an AMAZING CHAMPION REPAIR!!
- INSTANTLY get $10 off or gas card with 1st service visit
- FREE $15 gas card with 2nd service visit
- FREE $20 gas card with 3rd service visit
- FREE DENT REMOVAL up to $75 value with 4th service visit
- UNLIMITED!! Refer a family member or friend and receive $20 referal fee (when repairs are completed)
DENT CHAMPION "YOUR LOCAL P.D.R. COMPANY"
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUALITY IS #1 PRIORITY!!
- HONEST, RELIABLE, AND AFFORDABLE!!
- FREE ESTIMATES!!
- GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED and LIFETIME WRITTEN WARRANTY !!
- SAVE YOU MONEY AND TIME WITH A QUALITY REPAIR!!
Call now you will be glad you did.
A 2009 & 2011 Dent Olympics Winner
A 2010 Dent Gluepulling Winner
"No Competition When It Comes To Quality"